When we have an employment opening at Harvest Innovations, it will be posted below. To apply for these or any job we might have in the future, please fill out our online application:
This position is responsible for the daily operations of the production process and cleaning of production facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Oversee the complete start up and shut down of the production process.
- Operate, monitor and maintain equipment throughout production.
- Provide accurate documentation of all production records.
- Maintain a clean work area free of safety hazards.
- Follow all GMP’s and SOP’s to ensure the integrity of the finished product.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to read and comprehend English
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain good rapport with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Adequate mathematic skills.
- Ability to multi task
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds.
- Employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop and/or kneel.
Harvest Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.